How to Apply
Click the Link to
Download Application Form
1. Admission package should obtained from the school office for a fee.
2. All forms should be filled and returned as required.
3. Students in Junior Secondary School 1 - 3 are required to cut their hair low except Females in Senior Secondary School 1 - 3.
4. All students in the Boarding House are required to worship at the School Assembly Hall.
5. The doctrines and beliefs of El-Shaddai Covenant Ministries shall be strictly observed and adhered to by all students while in school.
6. Parents are responsible for securing the students academic records from their previous School. All such records are to be forwarded to the school office.
7. On passing the Common Entrance Examination, an interview (to be scheduled by the School Administrator) will be conducted before the final letter of Admission of given.
8. Selection and final acceptance in each case will be at the discretion of the School Management Board. The Board reserves the right to refuse admission or insist without giving reasons, the removal of a child.
9. It is mandatory for students while in school to participate in all prayer meetings/fellowships.